Frontier RISK prides itself in 4 distinct disciplines – each an essential aspect to client protection & the overall safety whilst traveling abroad or within South Africa. These include:
- Executive Protection Officers (armed / unarmed).
- Vehicles, Drivers & local on-the-ground expertise.
- PSIRA, SETA & professional affiliations.
- CPO qualified & registered Paramedics, Doctors:
- Primary Health Care – chronic care, OTC medications, telemedicine.
- Tropical diseases testing & treatment (ex Malaria).
- Remote site clinical staffing & establishment for industrial.
- Medical Operation Plans outlining hospitals, emergency service access.
- learn more…
- Medical & Travel insurance, transport, repatriation contingencies.
- RISK assessments & pre-journey planning.
- In country resources to support you travel & stay away from home…
Want to learn more? Be in touch...
The Zambezi River God (Nyami Nyami) - symbolises the protector of the great Zambezi River that border Zambia & Zimbabwe.